|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Part Type||Print Ribbon|
|Color||Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Black, Overlay|
|Usage/Application||For single or dual-sided color printing|
|Capacity||300 images /Roll|
|Whole Panels Length||98 mm|
|Overlay Thickness||1.1 microns|
In addition to the standard colors (Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, and Black), YMCKO ribbons apply a protective varnish onto your cards, to retain a high quality of image despite its frequent use.
This process makes it possible to optimize the quality of printed images and logos with a 300 DPI resolution that guarantees expert presentation.
Evolis High Trust® original color ribbons have been designed to produce the very best image quality with Evolis card printing systems. You can use our YMCKO ribbon for every single or double-sided color printing. In addition to the standard colors (Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, and Black), YMCKO ribbons apply a protective varnish (O) that protects the card’s printed elements.Advantages
- Capable of reproducing up to 16 million colors, all ribbons are formulated to produce
- sharp, bright images and clear text.
- The protective varnish allows a better lifespan of your prints. Printed cards can, therefore,
- be used for up to 3 years.
- Tested and validated by Evolis R&D and Quality departments, these consumables bring
- you printing quality and reliability.
- For single or dual-sided color printing
- Ribbon in PET with a thin layer of specialized coatings. Very low concentration of colorant insoluble in water.
- 5 whole panels - Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Black, Overlay: 98mm length
- Overlay thickness: 1,1 microns
- Compatible with PVC or composite cards
- Printing lifespan: up to 3 years
- For dye-sublimation and thermal transfer technologies
- Printing process: diffusion temperature above 50°C.
The RFID system allows the automatic ribbon recognition by the printer (improved user-friendliness). Only available with Badgy, Zenius, Primacy, and Primacy Lamination ribbons.Storage Information:
These ribbons shall be capable of functioning for up to 1 year after purchase if stored in a cool, dry environment and having remained unopened from the original packaging. The temperature of storage must be between 5-25°C and at RH between 50-70%. Once opened these ribbons shall have a lifetime of 3 months if stored under cool, dry conditions. For all these ribbons, avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity, and high temperatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.